Sunday, March 1

THE Tag of 50


I stopped by this post of ‘TAG of 50’ in a blog that I follow and found it nice. The author then tagged me and so here it goes…


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

Gotta ask Dad, he was the one who named me :)


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Yesterday night!! No reasons there, just felt like crying..


3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
YES!! I think my handwriting is very cute.. small n neat


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Am a full time vegetarian!


5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

Nope


6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Sure! I would have felt blessed to have a friend like me ;)


7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?

At-times, when am in a mood for that.


8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
I was to get it operated when I was small, but then the prob got sorted so I didn’t undergo the operation. So I still have it there.


9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Y not?


10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL
Wheat anytime!


11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Never.


12. IF YOU WERE TO PICK YOU OWN FIRST NAME, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

I don’t see any prob with mine. Its short n sweet. I guess I would have chosen the same.


13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Butterscotch n chocolate… a combo would rock!


14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?

Their Zodiac..!! Physically talking, their height.


15. RED OR PINK?
Neither


16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF

I cry a lot!!


17. WHOM DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
uh… uh… Do I really need to answer that?


18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?

Sure!! Its fun :)


19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Grey tracks n black slippers.


21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

”tere bina jiya nahi jaye” (fuzon) in my music player.


22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

GREEN!!! Any doubts?


23. FAVORITE SMELLS?

I love d smell of Jasmin


24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Lemme see… My brother. He was in market n wanted to know if I want to have chips.


25. HOW DO YOU KNOW THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU
It was Iya, I follow her blog. She writes well.


26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Volleyball.


27. HAIR COLOR?
Black. I wish mom allows me to colour them.


28. EYE COLOR?
Black


29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?

No. I prefer my specks which I wear only to college.


30. FAVORITE FOODS?

I love Chinese!!


31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
I don’t watch horror. So have to settle for the other.


32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Delhi 6. On my cable tv. Saw only the after interval part.


33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?

White t-shirt. My Sunday special :)


34. SUMMER OR WINTER

Summer anytime!! I hate winters, gotta wear so much of cloths.. lol..!!


35. HUGS OR KISSES

Hugs.


36. DESCRIBE YOUR PENCIL CUP

wait, I wil go n get it n then describe. Its red n black in colour with the pic of ‘statue of liberty’ on it. I just noticed, most of the pen in that r running short of ink!!


38. FAVORITE ARTIST(s)?

I don’t think I have any favorites there other than Rehman!


39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?

Its been long since I read any book other than my dear Physics books!!


40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don’t have a mouse pad!! I had one, it got tore off n I didn’t get a new one as yet. Lazy me!!


41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?

I saw TV last night, I guess I finished off with a tamil movie.


42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
sound? I used to love my cycle’s bell’s ring.. !!


43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?

Heard neither!


44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
k.m wise its Kanya kumari… but I took my home along with me when I went.. lol.. I mean I went with my family. But alone I have gone twice to Mt. Abu n once to Nainetal.


45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?

all the talents I have are special for me :) u c am a talented girl!!!


46. WHERE WERE U BORN?
In Delhi. My mother's family is totally in Delhi.


47. FAVORITE PIECE OF JEWELRY?
Anklets. I don’t have a collection, but I will make a huge collection once I start earning.


48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
Haven’t met yet.


49. FAVORITE SONG?
That’s a huge list. But current fav is ‘Masakali’.


50.Favorite Musical?

I find ‘veena’ damn melodious.



That is the end of the questionnaire. Now I want all the readers to copy paste it onto ur blog n answer for urself. I would love to know more about u. I tag u…

4 comments:

aninda said...

hey did u design these questions .... intresting concept by the wy

Shruti Narayanan said...

no i didnt design it.. its a tag. i got it from some one else's blog. yeah its interesting!!

Anonymous said...

good way to get to know someone!!!

Unknown said...

nice questionare.really interesting.some of the questions are very much unique.waise u answered all of them truly.gud