Wednesday, May 8

Its a Lovestory...




*deep breath*... hmph! I dont know if I will be able to write about what I want to write but I know for sure that I wont be able to write unless I start somewhere. So here it goes... like they say 'boys will be boys', I think more or less even 'girls too will be girls' only. Strong or weak... bold or cowardly... self made or dependent... watever the case maybe with these girls... they all fall for romantic fantasy stories. Dah! Inside every lady is a dreamy little girl who waits for prince charming to rush into her life riding a white horse and sweep her off her feet. I never accepted am one of them. 

All this while when people around me fall in and out of love... talk about their love stories... I would just sympathize with them coz I could just see the pain they are putting them-self through. I ran behind a lot of prince charming myself... aah... wat fun it was. Things never got serious enough to break me down coz I actually never believed in it. I never understood what Vardini meant when she said "JP is my life". I never realized why Susmita is taking such a big risk by "starting from the scratch". I couldn't see what is it that Marsha feels so secured about. I used to consider them all crazy for running behind something that doesn't exist... for believing in something that will ruin them one day... 

But the magic happened to me... now I can see how someone can take the priority over life, how much strength this feeling gives for people to break the tall barriers... how rosy and cool life suddenly becomes and how much happiness this special feeling brings with it. It takes a lot of strength... patience... faith... respect... understanding... care... very heavy words I agree. Am still not there but I  now appreciate people going through all this. They no more look like crazy losers to me, they are the winners who willingly put them-self in pain for the respect and faith they have on 'Love'.

This post is dedicated to Vardini who is my new love guru. I have known about her "boyfriend" for a real long time now.... I have seen her getting upset over little arguments... getting sad over big fights with him... I have seen her calling off and giving up... I used to feel sad for her, thinking why she is putting herself through so much torture managing a long distance relationship. Even when he came to meet her, I didn't acknowledge the smile she had the whole day but I noticed the tears she shed when he left. Somehow I couldn't justify the pain... torture... complication... irritation... blah blah all such negative feelings... but technically love is supposed to be a blessing right? Why does a blessing come with pain? Where is happiness amidst all these tears? Where is peace when there is so much fight going on? 

Never asked her all this but the progress of events gave me my answers. I saw her today looking like a glowing beautiful full moon. Her happiness I could feel in the hug she gave me. Her narration of the events was getting paused frequently coz of the smile she just couldn't hold. The flying angel today got big wings for herself and I know the reason behind this strength. She tempts me to believe in the goodness of love. She made it happen... rather they both made it happen and am just so so happy for the lovely couple. All I wish from the bottom of my heart is for them to stay like this forever... may they keep finding pleasure in pain, smile in tears, friendship in fights.... and last but not the least, home in each other's heart. God Bless them! Touchwood.

3 comments:

Marsha said...

well all i can say is if you believe it will happen. believe and listen to yourself. sometimes you may feel that these things just don't exist but i tell you the stronger you believe the bounded the things will be to happen. cheers to our belief. love you.

Marsha

Harivardhini said...

Hey Idiot!! Love you sooooooo much. Am blessed & lucky to have friends like you, who just dont understand my feelings but feel my feelings genuinely. I got tears on reading my own story. Thanks to you.

Love you.

Ajay Gupta said...

I feel really happy for you that you went public with your feeling. God bless you and yeah touchwood.