Thursday, May 4

Best Friend !!


He is never wrong!


The creator! The almighty! My best friend!


Ever wondered, how miracles happen?? How ur dad gets chocolate ice-cream exactly when u feel like having it? How ur mom makes the dish u wanted to have for the past 2 days but never told? How do u get sms or missed calls from ur friends when u just think of them? How do u get an internal choice for a 7 mark question u forgot to prepare?? Well... that’s because ur best friend is there with u ALWAYS... to take care of u... to guide u... to surprise u... to make u feel good and happy!!


Many people ask for the proof of his existence. But he is not a matter! He is dust... he is air. He is faith... he is belief!! His presence can be felt and not proved! He can always be felt by those who need his help and remembers him. If u can’t realize his presence, then u need to believe in him harder.


Many a times ur best friend don’t fulfill ur wishes :( gives u pain and makes u cry!! But that’s just to show u the other side of life! Failures and success go had in hand and sometimes a failure teaches a lot!! When he fails u, he gives u the strength to try again... to go ahead and make things better. He troubles u till u learn the new thing he wanted u to learn and once u have learnt that, he is again ur helpful best friend. True prayers r always heard. Pray for others and it is sure to work!!


I donno y but Lord Ganesha is always the one I like the most! Yeah! Yeah! I know all that – god is one etc.etc. But is always Lord Ganesha for me!! Its not that I don’t go to gurudwaras and churches and all or don’t worship the other gods but when so ever I go to a temple, I just like to stand in front of Lord Ganesha’s statue and talk to him... (Sometimes loudly too which becomes quite embarrassing later... lol...) D faith that he will take care of all things is enough for miracles to happen.


I wrote this poem on god when I was in 7th class... One of my all time favorites in my work….


“GOD”


God is great!
For your help he will never be late
When you will meet him is all your fate,
He can’t give you a particular date.

Oh god,
You are a fraud,
Many people say so,
Coz they are lazy to bow.

I believe in you,
But you are believed by only few.
Else says there is no such thing,
For whom you praise and sing.

You cant make us live forever,
You can make a fool – clever.
You are a power everyone should fear,
Coz your anger no one can bear.

Oh god! I am your lover,
Coz I know you are a super power.
You can change thorn to a flower,
You can change water to tower.

You are in every heart,
You are in the wheel of a cart.
You are in every eye,
You will never die.

You are in moon,
You are in sun,
Tell me,
Why are you always made fun?????

3 comments:

nila said...

wowie..sis..ur too..good..
rite said..abt miracles..well..personally i have started to believe in them..nowadays..

Sorcerer said...

I believe in miracles too.
nice poem and writeup..
loved reading your blog.
:)
will be going through all the contents.

Unknown said...

my fav blog yaar.too good.the poem which u have written is amazing.pata hai after reading this I entered into a totally diff world.thanks yaar.it was amazing experience in that world.lord ganesha will always be there for u.