Tuesday, October 6

For u Crabby...



Wishing for a magic wand,
to help all those who are sad.
I don't want it for me
its just smile that I wanna see.

Feeling helpless and sad,
Oh! this feeling is so bad
heart-aching seeing a friend in pain,
sympathy, is that a gain?

Where is God when things go wrong,
whom was I worshiping for so long?
'Good people deserve good things',
to this policy I always clinched.

I wish I could help out.
In my own net, am caught.
Feeling like breaking free,
for the smile I wanna see.

No words to say,
No need to convey,
Silence speaks it all loud
Searching the silver lining in the cloud.

Unbelievably shaken from inside,
Yes! Yes! lots I cried.
Am I to be labeled weak?
For strength, whom to seek?

How much is actually too much?
How much can one take?
How can one manage a smile,
which looks so fake!

"My prayers are always answered",
So proudly I used to say.
Guess its working no more
even if its from the inner core.

Oh God! Please bless my friend
with so much hope and strength
That he stand tall in the high-tide
Am sure there by his side :)

8 comments:

angel from heaven said...

beautifully written.

Karthick said...

The point is I was left dumbstruck reading ur poetry.Magic wand hope it was around,I jus wish i wake up in the morning and wish we are the only two souls left on the planet, atleast then she need not answer anyone.Adam & Eve style,hope we could start all over again..

Really felt deep inside my heart,made me go emotional...

Thank u so much my dear friend,u always be dearly close to my heart ...

Atleast my story had given u good blogger material to write something for the month..

Kudos..Shud i say i enjoyed reading it, actaully i was sobbing reading,i dint knew hw to react..

Shruti Narayanan said...

@ Karthick - U dont need to thank me buddy. Yeah I knew it wil go emotional. wrote it in the morn during nuclear physics lecture. I needed an out-burst... no point crying out to u coz then u wil have no place to cry out.

but yeah sure one good thing, i got a good post for the month :)

Sorcerer said...

well written..
:)
expecting more!

CRD said...

although u tried too hard to make words rhyme, this definitely was from the heart...

I cant comment on god, coz im an atheist...but well...all i can say is that its better to make things happen urself rather than rely on some higher power

Cheers
CRD

Jack said...

Shruti,

Beautiful composition. Have you written more? It conveys true feelings and questions God. However one needs to remember that ways of God are though unknown to us are for our best.

Take care

Garima said...

Straight from heart composition. I liked the rhyme.

Keep Writing!
Tc.

nirthanakali said...

very nice one

all the best