Saturday, September 13

Miss.Understanding

“I didn’t mean like that…”

“U always take me wrong…”

“Gosh! U think I did it purposely??”

“I swear, I didn’t had the least idea this will happen…”

…..

….



..

“How can U ever think like that?”

“Am sorry, never meant to hurt u.”

“I least expected u to be reacting like this……….”

sounds so much familiar right??

Each one of us do need to use such sentences at-least once a month n at-max, much more frequently… either to friend, or parents, teachers, neighbors... n who not!

I always feel am damn misunderstood whenever things go wrong. Is it possible? I mean is it that am always misunderstood, or is it that I always do wrong things?

I don’t like to say sorry… n esply for a thing which is not wrong (from my point of view). But what am I supposed to do when am wrong from someone else’s point of view? I don’t feel ‘sorry’ when I know am not wrong… is it any use using the word ‘sorry’ in such situations too??? It happened so many times…. mom would be scolding me for getting up at 6:30 n not at 6. But I would be knowing that I was studying till 2 last night n wont feel sorry for what I did… n moreover I wont even tell mom I was awoke so late last night, maybe coz of my ego or something.. I don’t know... but am not sorry…

Am I arrogant? Am I a bad girl who doesn’t listen to her parents? Am I such a ‘head-weighed’ girl who won’t even apologize for the so-called mistake of hers? I mean… can that 30 min I kept sleeping change my mother’s feeling for me?

Me and one of my (best) friend Ayushi once went to give viva together on a subject. Though we both went together, sir didn’t ask her even one question n kept on asking ‘me’ questions. Initially I though he wil b asking me first n then later her… maybe… but he kept on addressing me n was asking questions. Soon I realized that he is towards the end n he didn’t even ask her one question. Wat am I supposed to do? If I don’t answer sir’s question and look at her, then sir wil think I don’t know the answer. And if I don’t give her a chance, then she might get lesser marks for not answering anything, is it my mistake??????? I never asked sir to point out at me and ask questions. When we were finished with the viva and came out of the room, she was very cross with me and didn’t talk to me properly. Like I said, I didn’t really felt I was wrong so didn’t felt like saying sorry to her… but then I can’t afford to lose her… so I said sorry… was I right? I mean wats the meaning of saying sorry when I don’t really mean it?

Once during exam, a class-mate of mine, Nisha walked past my seat n took away my answer sheet. She was coping when m’am caught her n all my explanations went void. My favorite teacher, knowing me very well, accused me of cheating! Misunderstood once more…

Me and my bro were traveling by bus once to a park. Its wasn’t one of those ‘heavily crowded’ bus but was not empty either. When my stop neared I got up n my bro was still sitting. Though he saw me getting up, he didn’t got up n I thought when I get down, he too will. I got down n he was still sitting in the bus. The bus took him away. I was a little casual n though I wil call him up in his cell n wil ask him to get down in the next stop. I called up n mom picked up the phone n to my dismay he had left the phone at home. Was it my mistake? I mean did I purposely not ask him to get down to make sure that he gets lost?

I can go on giving examples. But that not the point. Even u guys can put up 10000++ examples like these but where is the solution? We all face situations like these but how should we react?? Misunderstanding… a word I worst fear of…


1 comments:

Unknown said...

haan i totally agree with u.misunderstanding is that monster which can compltely ruin any relationship.it can only be killed with patience and love.i remember that day when sir was asking question to u only.I was very angry with u .But u know at that time u said sorry to me knowing that it was not ur fault.after that u made me realise that u were not responsible for all this.at that time i was filled with guilt.u noticed why am i telling u all this.relations can be saved from misunderstanding only by patience and showing love and affection.